Size and Care
Every a Piedi collection is designed in London and crafted by skilled workers at our family-run factory in Pakistan. Our footwear is created with timeless appeal but caring properly for your shoes will help prolong their longevity.
If you would like any advice regarding sizing or care please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
CARING FOR YOUR SHOES
- Store your shoes in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat.
- Leather is a natural product and therefore it is likely that you may see some variation between pairs in terms of colour and finishes.
- Leather will give with some wear so if your shoes initially feel snug, they will soon soften and become more comfortable.
- We recommend treating suede and nubuck with an appropriate protector before wear. A suede brush will also help to keep the nap raised and suede looking as new as possible
- To prevent water damage please avoid getting shoes wet. If they do become wet, we recommend stuffing the inside with newspaper and allowing them to dry naturally, away from a direct heat source. This will help prevent the outer materials drying out and cracking.
- Check the heel tips regularly and when they start to wear down, have them replaced by a cobbler to avoid slipping or causing damage to your shoes.
Please note that if the fit runs small or generous this will be noted on the product details
|Sandal sole length (cm)
|Flat shoe sole length (cm)